A world class financial services organisation are looking for an end-to-end Group Billing Manager. You will report into the Head of Finance, ensuring a rigid framework, making a large team (20+) in a matrix style environment across multiple entities. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take a step up into a more senior role.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Ownership for the Billings function, end-to-end.
- Implementing and design across the contract to cash process
- Facing off to a number of different parts of the business
- Large volumes of invoices
- Updating and maintaining all documentation around process and training
- Developing people and talent, progressing people through
- Provide insight on key metrics
- Offshore team management, liaising to ensure full capacity
- Creating efficiencies and control in a function that has historically quite manual processes
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Oracle systems experience
- Used to working in a large, matrix environment
- Looked after an offshore team
- Ability to shape and mould the position and grow with the business
- A people person, energetic and leads by example
- Used to high volume, annual and monthly billing
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please apply to this advert or reach out to Hannah Alderson at Twenty Financial Services.