A Tier 1 investment bank are building a new risk platform to manage a huge stream of over 10billion data points per day. They are looking for an experienced software developer to use existing big data technologies to help build and maintain this platform.
You will be using your existing experience in software development within a growing team of senior developers to define, design and implement a parallel data processing work-flow and rules engine.
Required skills and experience:
- Very strong development skills with Scala
- Commercial experience with Kafka and Spark
Desired experience with:
- Commercial experience with designing and building solutions based on the Hadoop ecosystem i.e. HDFS and HBase
- Microsoft technologies i.e. Azure
- Reporting tools e.g. Qlikview
In a really exciting time for big data engineering, this position provides you with a fantastic opportunity to work within a well-renowned financial institution within an exceptional senior development team, without management responsibilities, to progress and develop your skills further.
If you think have the relevant experience to succeed in this role, please Apply now.