BI/ETL Regulatory reporting developer - Finance - Contract - London
A Global Investment Bank is seeking a BI/ETL Regulatory Reporting Developer to join their London Regulatory reporting team which is responsible for delivering liquidity management reports. You will help develop an advanced database and add features which to help deliver stress and regulatory reporting on the banks trading portfolio.
- Develop efficient ETL routines using stored procedures and external tables to load the bank's cash flows
- Collaborate with Business Analysts helping to define the solution and ensuring technical requirements have been incorporated into Functional Design Documents
- Work on a regulatory reporting application (Moody's Risk Authority) and use some out of the box framework extensions using XML to build interactive screens
- Build batch processes using schedule software such as Control-M or DBMS_SCHEDULER
Key skills and experience:-
- Good understating of database management systems such as Oracle and be considered an expert in this field
- A strong understanding of database languages including SQL*Plus & PL/SQL
- Strong experience working with interfaces and have a good appreciation of ETL techniques and reporting technologies
- Ideally have experience with working on regulatory reporting systems within a Financial institution and possess experience working with FSA047/FSA048/LCR/PRA110
- Prior experience working with Moody's Risk Authority (RAY) or Fermat
- Working on scheduling software such as Control-M, Autosys, Tivoli etc…
For more information apply with an updated CV today!