BI Developer - SSIS - Kimball - Investment Banking
A Global financial organisation are looking to hire a BI Developer to work within the CRM Reporting team.
The candidate will work closely with various development teams and Business managers to clarify requirements and design and develop the data warehouse.
* Liaise with project team and business users to clarify requirements and perform technical scope.
* Design and document the target architecture
* Develop the database structure in SQL Server 2012/2016
* Load and validate dimensions and measures via SSIS
* Perform unit testing
* Comply with the standard release cycle and deployment controls
- Solid SQL Server Development skills with version 2008 R2 or later
- Data Warehousing Design Experience and Kimball Methodologies
- Experience of engaging with senior project stakeholders, documenting and designing appropriate solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to understand financial products and how they are reported on by Risk, Product Control and Finance
- Good experience of SQL Server Integration Services
* Development of reports using Reporting Services
* Dynamics CRM 2013 experience
* Business Objects experience
* Experience of Analysis Services and MDX
* Experience working on scheduling software such as Control-M