BI Developer - Financial Services - London - £60,000 - £70,000
A leading financial services firm are looking for a BI Developer to build business critical robust and scalable MIS reporting dashboards.
- Analyse business requirements, design and implement solutions, and develop software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC).
- Test unit and integration of components for integration into larger subsystems
- Assist the Software Component Manager in solving defects and deploying fixes to production systems.
- Ensuring that all produced code is secure, stable and operational before handing over to the Software Component Manager.
- Collaborate with relevant global IT teams.
- Demonstrable software development experience in large-scale organisations.
- Extensive experience in Microstrategy Suit of Tools for designing dashboards and reports based on intelligent Cube and freeform SQLs in version 9/10.
- Oracle data modelling & development experience.
- Demonstrable experience in creating data models and architecture in Microstrategy.
- Strong experience in creating and publishing intelligent Cubes.
- Hands on with Agile/Scrum Methodology.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective BI Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.