A Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking for a BI Developer to work closely with various development teams and Business managers to develop the data warehouse and reporting elements of the platform. Furthermore, the Business Intelligence team is responsible for implementing and supporting systems data warehousing, cubes and reporting solutions for the Risk, Finance and Product Control areas within the organisation.
The successful candidate's primary role will be to help design, develop & support the P&L Data Warehouse and reporting infrastructure. The candidate will work closely with various development teams and Business managers to develop the data warehouse and reporting elements of the platform. A strong technical knowledge of the Microsoft BI stack is essential as are good analytical and communication skills required to translate business functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Liaise with project team and business users to design the platform
- Design and document requirements
- Develop the reporting repository in SQL Server 2016
- Load and validate dimensions and measures via SSIS
- Support the ETL processes and Business Objects platform
- Comply with the standard release cycle and deployment controls
- Perform & document unit testing and oversee release of new code.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Solid SQL Server Development skills with version 2012 or later
- Data Warehousing Design Experience and Kimball Methodologies
- Writing ETL Packages using SSIS
- Experience of engaging with project stakeholders and designing appropriate solutions
- Use of source control versioning for database objects
- Business Objects Platform knowledge v4.1 or later
- Exposure to SSAS, Tabular and Power BI
If you feel you have the required skills and experience for this role, please apply and send your CV to Lucyna Szypula at Twenty Recruitment.