A Global Financial Services firm is seeking a BI Developer to join their growing London office on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will be supporting the rollout of a new, multi-million dollar infrastructure and will work closely with various development teams and Business Managers to further enhance the data warehouse and reporting elements of the platform.
Technology experience needed is shown below:-
- MS SQL Server
- SSIS, SSAS & SSRS
- Business Objects
- Grid and Cloud computing
- Develop the reporting repository in SQL Server 2012
- Load and validate dimensions and measures via SSIS
- Comply with the standard release cycle and deployment controls
- Perform all application unit and system testing
- Configure Microsoft Analysis Services on top of the reporting database.
- Develop new and update existing SSRS Credit Risk Reports
Further skills required:
- Solid SQL Server Development skills with version 2008 R2 or later
- Writing ETL Packages using SSIS
- Data Warehousing Design Experience and Kimball Methodologies
- Solid experience of Analysis Services and MDX
- Development of reports using Reporting Services
- The ability to understand financial products and how they are reported on by Risk, Product Control and Finance
- Experience working on scheduling software such as Control-M
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.