Business Change Manager - Investment Banking - London
£600 - £700 per day
A leading US investment Bank, this institution operates globally with an ever increasing footprint across Europe. With an established culture, this client offers a great work life balance and a friendly working environment.
Operating across EMEA, this role is for a business change specialist to assist with senior stakeholder engagement and define new ways of working within the governance review programme. The successful candidate will be central to the programme in order to link the key influencers across the regions and to successfully embed the business change piece.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- The ability to navigate through complex, multinational organisations is essential.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to build strong, business relationships
- The ability to work across multiple functions such as finance, operations, technology and trade
- Clarity and Microsoft project knowledge would be helpful
- Financial services background is ideal however they will look outside of FS
- Undertake business change and impact assessment
- Play a central role to drive the programme forward and engage with key influencers across the EMEA region
- Create a communications plan and act as the point of contact for the communications team
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to join an exciting team that works internationally across EMEA and the US. The successful candidate will gain huge amounts of exposure across the business and be directly involved with critical projects that will affect the EMEA strategy.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at richard.ganney@twentyrecruitment .com