BAU Analyst Programmer - Finance - London - Up to £50,000
A leading financial services institution is looking for a BAU Analyst Programmer. You will be joining and organisation with a strong presence in the European financial markets and a rapidly growing presence in the North American and Asian Markets. The BAU team are responsible for critical real-time and EOD system development.
- Work with the dedicated BAU team to deliver system enhancements and incorporate changes in major releases as required.
- If required analyse problems, perform RCA and develop fixes to real-time, EOD & product distribution systems.
- Strong Linux knowledge and scripting skills required.
- Good experience in database development in ASE or SQL Server with strong SQL essential.
- Previous experience in development in programming & scripting languages like Java, C# , Python essential.
- Good stakeholder management skills essential with ability to provide concise status updates and reporting on delivery for the team.
- Must be able to work under pressure and prioritise conflicting tasks to complete them in the most effective way.
- Good experience in supporting critical systems in challenging environments and deadlines.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective BAU Analyst Programmer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.