Back Office Payments Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £500 - £550
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This opportunity is for a Business Analyst to join the project team within the Back Office Technology space. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in creating functional and non-functional requirements for system upgrades across all Back Office Regulatory Payments projects.
- The ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships across a number of regions globally
- UK Faster Payments
- Highly organised and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Awareness of the general issues and developments within the transaction banking space
- High attention to detail and the ability to think strategically
- Knowledge of payments systems would be beneficial
- Analyse the global business strategy and understand customer requirements
- Gather the business requirements and translate them to senior stakeholders
- Communicate and manage project expectations to the internal and external stakeholders
- Original contribution to business analysis methods and approaches
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity work for one of the world's largest financial groups and to implement change to the organisation on a global level.
For more information contact me on 0203 189 4297 or send your CV to: