Twenty Financial Services are working with a multi-award winning boutique financial services firm who are looking for a Back Office Administrator to join their Settlements and Reconciliations team.
- Manage pending/unmatched reports in preparation for settlement
- Identification and communication of risks and issues that arise
- Fails reporting to management
- Report risk/funding requirements within markets under supervision
- Investigate and respond to any rejected documents.
- Communicate with team leaders / supervisors of any complex cases
- Provide accurate daily, weekly and monthly statistics, within designated time frames.
- Deal with telephone enquiries - internal and external
- At least 3 years' experience in Reconciliations/Settlements
- Interest in capital markets and the investment industry.
- Prior solid working experience in either finance/asset management
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Prior experience and understanding of the financial market