Business Analyst Operating & Infrastructure Model - Financial Services - London
A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
The organisation is currently undergoing a major Structural Reform Programme across Europe, this is a bank-wide programme aimed addressing their strategy and operating model following Brexit. You will work directly under the European Programme Director to work on multiple work streams of business analysis. Alongside this you will own project artefacts for a number of small projects and components of artefacts for larger projects that need to be delivered on.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Strong communication skills - the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders alongside SMEs in each of the work streams.
- Face off to different business areas, understanding their high level requirements - present findings/requirement to Design Authority
- An understanding of Microsoft products
- Define functional and non-functional requirements, producing these where necessary
- Ability to work across varying areas of the team where needed
- Excellent analytical skills, understanding the roots of questions or issues and providing recommendations and solutions - building methods to test these solutions
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to work at a Global Tier 1 banking group, working on a very high priority reform programme that will greatly affect the daily running of the organisation in the near future.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: