AVP Test Lead - Financial Services - London - Up to £55,000
A leading financial services firm are looking for a Test Lead to join their growing team.
- Defining the testing approach, strategy and plan.
- Allocating test resources to project demands.
- Tracking test deliverables to the plan.
- Publishing status reports.
- Liaising with stakeholders who act as test enablers like PM, BA, Design and Developers.
- Managing systems and operational test cycles.
- Manage E2E UAT requirements and execution.
- Deliver Risk impact assessments.
- Support the wider Risk function change release UAT activities.
- Strong experience of the testing lifecycle with prior involvement in all aspects of testing.
- Experience of working closely with development teams, following both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Strong demonstrable automation experience.
- Strong management skills with evidence of managing teams across a range of disciplines and locations.
- Testing qualifications.
- Basic understanding of Teradata SQL.
- Experience of risk systems and Teradata information warehouses.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Test Lead looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.