AVP Technical Business Analyst - Financial Services - London - Up to £65,000
A leading financial services firm are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join their growing team.
- Data design and modelling
- Delivery management of the of the analysis capture through the development and test stages in readiness for promotion to live
- Gather, analyse, validate and manage business requirements.
- Produce clear requirements specification documents.
- Creation of technical specification for development teams including near shore / offshore technical teams.
- Responding to data gaps or live escalations requiring development work
- Working closely with team members in other regions
- Communicating effectively with developers, project managers and testers
- Ensuring the stakeholders have a clear visibility of the delivery plan and costs; and raise any schedule or cost variances.
- Keen interest in data solutions Understanding detailed business requirements at all stages of the development lifecycle
- Good working experience of producing data requirements and producing good solutions to minimize data gaps or inaccuracies
- Experience of big data is preferred
- Investment Banking background
- Teradata knowledge
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Technical Business Analysis looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.