A global banking group is actively seeking an AVP and VP for 6-12 month contracts in their busy Audit team.
- Support the Head of Audit to maintain areas of the audit universe and the related risk assessment, ensuring that risk assessments are up to date and accurate.
- Assist the Head of Audit deliver continuous monitoring assignments for a set ensuring the effectiveness of continuous monitoring which underpins audit activity and areas of focus.
- When leading an audit, deliver audit reports which are insightful, factually based, impactful and robust, and require minimal rewrite by the Head of Audit.
- Ensure timely and efficient delivery and execution of audit assignments (planning, scoping, fieldwork and reporting) within agreed timelines/milestones.
- Ensure audit reporting and MI is accurate and complete (e.g. Monthly Control Reports, Audit Committee reporting etc).
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CFA etc)
- Experience of working in Internal Audit within the Financial Services Sector.
- Experience in auditing Global Markets and associated risk management functions with a major financial firm.
- A strong understanding of regulatory requirements, in particular the FCA and PRA Handbooks.
- Knowledge of how to use data analytics to drive continuous risk monitoring and perform audits.
- Strong understanding of and experience in providing assurance over compliance with the regulatory requirements relating to global markets.