A global investment bank are looking for a highly ambitious Product controller with around 3 - 5 years' experience. The opportunity will allow you to be in a role that covers the full suite of products, ideal for someone wants to progress in a fast paced financial services environment.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the front office in the line product control team
- Pricing and risk reports
- Commentary supporting the PC function
- Daily P&L analysis and prep around risk attribution
- Preparation and analysis of daily bid/offer provisions
- Dealing with the front office
- Process implementations and control enhancements, re-aligning processes
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Qualified/Part-qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or CFA)
- Excellent academics from a top tier university, minimum 2.1
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a product control position
- Broad product knowledge (Interest Rates, FX, Credit, Equity and Hybrids)
- System skills across Excel, Visual Basic and Access Skills
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please apply to this advert or reach out to Hannah Alderson at Twenty Financial Services.