A Global Investment bank are looking for AVP level Product Controller to join their high profile, dynamic Product Control team. This team covers the full suite of products traded by the firm, offering fantastic exposure in a crucial business function.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Daily preparation and analysis of the P&L by risk attribution.
- Reporting on pricing and risk for a specific business group.
- Oversight of the daily bid/offer provisions.
- Control over front office and all trade support teams.
- System Implementation/ enhancements along with ad-hoc project work.
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Part or fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Experience in a Product Control role within financial Services.
- Capital and financial market product knowledge.
- Excellent academics from a top tier university, minimum 2.1.
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please apply to this advert or reach out to Laura Avery at Twenty Financial Services.