a global tier 1 investment bank based in london is looking for a group financial reporting accountant to join a young, vibrant team. the candidate should be newly qualified, with experience ideally within the big 4, looking to move into industry.
specifically your responsibilities will include:
- assisting with the control, review and production of the reporting process
- assistance in developing the teams approach to new requirements
- coordination of effort between on and offshore teams
- coordination and execution of ad hoc requests
to be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- newly qualified accountant (preferably ACA)
- a good understanding of consolidated financial statements
- past working experience on relevant systems (hfm enterprise and wdesk), i.e. understanding of the group's financial reporting systems and structures is an advantage
- experience of using relevant software packages (Microsoft, Excel)
- audit and / or banking experience would be an advantage
- 50k-60k competitive base salary and benefits
- huge exposure to senior stakeholders in a global tier 1 bank
- great progression opportunities (unlikely to be in the same role more than 2 years)
this opportunity offers a fantastic package and internal progression, with a great level of responsibilities. it is perfect for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.