A Global Investment bank are currently looking for Financial Reporting and Control Consultant to be the liaison and reporting function between the Financial Accounting Office and various Finance departments across EMEA.
- EMEA subsidiary financial reporting
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely preparation, review and submission within deadlines to Head office and other internal and external bodies (GAAP & IFRS).
- Ensure preparation and review of daily, monthly and term end reports are prepared accurately and timely in accordance with Bank's reporting requirements
- Explanation of the movement of market and business factors to present analysis of balances.
- Looking at new processes and products or changes in system developments or reporting requirements.
- Improvement of controls and creating efficiencies within them
- Ad hoc project work with a global reach working with other departments
- Resolving queries from external auditors.
- SOX testing and control
The successful candidate will be:
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- University Degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Financial services experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Good written and Verbal communication and presentation skills.
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please apply to this advert or reach out to Laura Avery at Twenty Financial Services