You will join a leading global financial group who are looking to attract and retain talented professionals. This global organisation has businesses covering Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, and Securities & Asset Management.
- Develop and establish consistent Quality Assurance templates
- Establish implementation guidance to drive consistency across businesses, functions and geographies.
- Work closely with Financial Crime (AML, Sanctions. AB&C) to develop global policies and requirements
- Support the development of program methodology for process and control design effectiveness assessments
- Design key measurements, dashboards and reporting requirements for Financial Crime QA assessments for management and oversight of financial crime risk.
- Relevant experience in FCC control design and development, control evaluation, testing or auditing.
- Confident interacting with senior financial crime program senior leadership and compliance SMEs
- Proven ability to influence and lead diverse teams of stakeholders on a global level
- Experience interfacing with banking regulators and enforcement staff
- Strong understanding of an effective financial crimes risk management framework
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Group.
Twenty Group's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.