Twenty Financial Services is searching for a Credit Risk Reporting AVP to join a global bank based in London. The main responsibility will be to analyse credit risk data to provide accurate and comprehensive reports for both senior members of the team and company.
- Automate processes to improve efficiency of existing reporting suites.
- Recognise portfolio trends, provide analysis and highlight them to senior members of the team.
- Working on regulatory and economic capital projects.
- Working alongside technology teams to enhance risk reporting systems.
- A strong knowledge of credit risk or credit portfolio management.
- Highly desirable to have experience from a corporate/wholesale bank.
- Experience with lending products.
- Strong communication skills for presenting analysis to senior management.