Twenty Financial Services is looking for an AVP Control Room Specialist for a 12-month Fixed Term Contract to work for an Investment Bank based in London.
The purpose of the role is to ensure an adequate performance of the EMEA Control Room under the supervision of the head of the team.
- Implementing and monitoring the firm's wall crossings.
- Deliver appropriate guidance to the business in relation to Chinese Walls, market abuses issues and Information Policy.
- The ability to build key relationships across the team and the wider department.
- Applying the required sales or trading restrictions.
- Maintaining the insider lists of the firm.
- All round individual with 3+years experience with exposure to various areas of Compliance and in particular, Control Room.
- Strong understanding of risk, compliance and controls.
- Solid computer and analytical skills.
- University Degree (Preferred).
- Knowledge of Bloomberg terminal or alike systems is an advantage.