An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hard-working individual to join the Client Services team at a leading Bank based in the city. This candidate will be a Subject Matter Expert and will provide expert advice on payment processes to internal and external customers.
- To be the interface for Operations for our internal and external customers.
- To deliver excellent customer service by understanding business needs and supporting new initiatives.
- Root cause issues identified, standardise processes to allow smooth downstream processing
- Provide expert advice on payment related products and processes
- Support the wider Middle Office team
- Experience of payments BACS, Direct Debits, Standing Orders, account opening Experience of providing client services ideally at a leading International Bank.
- Experience of working in a fast moving environment under time pressure whilst retaining strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills, clear and effective communicator is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
If this role is of interest, please send Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment an updated CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.