AV Design Engineer - Financial Services - London
Key Words: Design/ Architect/ AV/ Audio Visual/ UC/ Unified Communications/ Windows/ Linux/ Crestron/ AMX/ Kramer
Salary: £60,000 - £100,000 per annum
A major European Investment Bank are currently expanding their Voice and Multimedia team extensively and are looking for an AV Design Engineer to join them. This banking group are investing heavily in an attempt to become a fully digital and technology focused organisation and are seeking to incorporate Voice and Multimedia across their everyday services.
This role is for a Design Engineer to join their team to provide high and low level design across their architecture platform to aide in the continual roll-out and integration of AV services within the Bank.
- Provide high-level and low-level design
- Stakeholder management and relationship management, particularly with Vendors
- Lab-testing and documentation of results
- Support duties may be required on occasion
- Expert knowledge of AV Technologies such as Dante
- Strong knowledge and experience with UC solutions, namely Cisco and Skype for Business
- Expertise with AV products such as Creston or AMX
- Knowledge and experience with broad infrastructure fundamentals (networks, windows, unix)
If you are interested in this position, then please apply below or call Ciarán on 0203 189 4352