Automation Test Analyst // Commodities Trading Firm // Contract // London
A Major Commodities Trading Firm is seeking an Automation Tester to join their London team which is responsible for supporting the front office and all business critical systems. You will be automating a large portfolio of mainly C# based applications as part of a digital transformation program.
You will be part of a growing technical team working closely with the front office trading, risk and business critical operations teams on an exciting stream of project work. This client is currently going through a period of significant investment, growth and change characterised by implementations, automation, on boarding of new products and innovation.
Rate: up to £575 per day
Length: 6 months initially
- Develop automation tests using appropriate automation tools
- Responsible for all test scope of the project including governance, verifying and release sign off, automating use cases
- Define and implement a test strategies based on requirements from various teams
- Experience using test automation tools such as selenium, webdriver, MSVS, loadrunner or specflow
- Ability to test automation at a web services layer
- Proficient in the analysis of testing standards, as well as Test Planning, Test Strategy, Test Design and Execution
- OO coding knowledge preferably in C#
- Experience with Commodity Trading and Risk Management Systems such as Brady, Aspect, Allegro, Openlink/Endur, or ION
If interested please send me an email at or call me on 02031894319