Automation Test Lead - Financial Services - London - £78,000
A leading financial services firm is looking for an Automation Test Lead to join their growing QA function. This role will play a key part in the drive to increase the QA test automation uptake & coverage level as part of the Agile approach. You will be working in a first class working environment at the centre of the financial community on challenging projects.
- Development, maintenance and execution of automated tests using the existing automation framework, Protractor, Selenium, or if appropriate identifying and implementing other suitable Test Tools.
- Leading Test Analysts and Development Team in the usage and development of automated tests.
- Liaising with Developers and Architects to identify methods to test stories before the code is written so any hooks can be designed in.
- Creating or enhancing other tools that simplify repetitive tasks, again saving testing time e.g. Test Harnesses.
- Setting standards and controls for automation software including; tooling, version control, documentation & segregation between work-in-progress & signed off automation.
- Ensuring that third-parties contributing to testing new initiatives are building automation in a supportable way.
- Legacy system test automation.
- Strong Technical/Development background - comfortable in the use of 3GL programming languages (e.g. Java/C#//C++/ ).
- Scripting languages (powershell/unix-shell etc).
- Working Knowledge of tools and technologies such as Selenium, Protractor, AngularJS, NodeJS, WebService/REST API's, Postman, curl, JUnit etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with colleagues in QA, Development, Architecture, as well as BA's and Business Users.
- Proven experience in creating Automation frameworks.
- SQL skills to write and execute queries.
- Continuous Integration technologies such as Jenkins.
- TDD / BDD
- Experience of OO Development.
- Functional and non-functional testing.
- HP ALM/QC.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Automation Test Lead looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.