Automation Test Analyst - Financial Services - London £450 - £600 Per Day 6 Months Contract
A leading financial services firm are looking for Automation Test Analysts to join their growing automation team.
- Creating functional Black-Box test
- Verifying specified requirements have been fulfilled
- Maintaining traceability of Business Requirements
- Automated testing
- Identifying defects
- Working in an Agile environment
- Producing or supporting the production of testing metrics
- Producing or supporting the production of test reports
- Experience in creating Gherkin TDD/BDD test cases
- Experience collaborating with the Business and Development functions
- Knowledge of Exchange Traded Products(ETP) and Over The Counter(OTC) products
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- Demonstrable ability in Test Engineering
- Demonstrable ability in using Gherkin BDD/TDD
- ISTQB Foundation Certification
- ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst Certification
- Experience of Agile working practices
- Experience of working with multi-region teams
- Financial services experience
This is a very exciting opportunity for skilled and effective Automation Test Analysts looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.