A global banking group is actively seeking an Audit Manager for an immediate start.
- Execute and deliver internal audits
- Formulate audit conclusions and audit reports
- Manage small teams of Auditors and guide junior members of staff
- Plan assignments and propose scope to the Head of Audit
- Conduct Fieldwork
- Track the status and resolution of issues raised
- Contribute to the continuous monitoring of key risks and controls
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CFA etc)
- Experience of working in Internal Audit within the Financial Services Sector or relevant Big 4 experience
- Solid and rounded understanding of financial products, their risks and how they generate revenues
- A strong understanding of regulatory requirements, in particular the FCA and PRA Handbooks.
- Competent with risk management and compliance matters to mitigate risks