Assurance Business Analyst - Financial Services - West Midlands
£40,000 - £55,000
A Tier 1 bank and Financial Services institution. They offer various products across multiple areas including Corporate, Personal and Investment Banking.
Joining a rapidly growing Quality Assurance/Controls team, you will drive forward the delivery surrounding MI reporting on projects across the bank. You will be sat in the CCO working to continuously improve the operating model and run key governance processes towards the wider strategy of the business.
- Working through optimised control and assurance processes to ensure business excellence in controls
- Manage relationships with key Risk business stakeholders across the wider bank
- Gather requirements from a technical perspective to further automate existing processes in the team
- You have experience as a Business Analyst/Data Analyst in a Governance Change/Controls Change environment
- You are looking to sharpen your analytical skill set and are confident dealing with technical stakeholders across the business
- Business process automation excites you and you are willing to get stuck in from a reporting & outputs perspective
What's in it for you?
An exciting opportunity to proactively deliver in a challenging environment within Banking. As you will be joining a small and specialised team, this position will allow you to grow as a Business Analyst as well as get exposure within a world-leading bank.