Associate Risk Officer - Corporate Bank - London
A large Corporate Bank is looking for an Associate Risk Officer to help advise on risk mitigation measures as a part of their growing risk function.
- Analyse and appraise Financial Institution debt transactions.
- Monitor country and sovereign exposures for growing developments.
- Analyse political developments, and measure the impact of climate change risk.
- Advise on risk mitigation measures.
- Liaise with other risk functions to provide input to financial institution sector portfolio stress tests.
- Experience in Credit Risk application.
- Experience in Equity finance.
- Experience in finical modelling and accounts knowledge.
- Good communication skills, and stakeholder experience.
If interested in the above role, please contact Peter Bammodu on 0203 189 4323 or apply below.