Associate Risk Officer - Corporate Bank - London
A large Corporate Bank is looking for an Associate Risk Officer to help advise on risk mitigation measures as a part of their growing risk function.
- Analyse and appraise Financial Institution debt transactions.
- Monitor country and sovereign exposures for growing developments.
- Analyse political developments, and measure the impact of climate change risk.
- Occasionally visit different countries leading risk visits, meeting different senior stakeholders to produce risk appetite reports.
- Experience in Credit Risk application and Country Risk.
- Experience in finical modelling and accounts knowledge
- Good communication skills, and stakeholder experience.
If interested in the above role, please contact Peter Bammodu on 0203 189 4323 or apply below.