Financial Control Associate - Investment Management - London
A very reputable Investment Management firm are looking for an ambitious part-qualified accountant with around one year's experience. It is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual who wants to complete their accounting qualification within a highly progressive financial services environment.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Working within the financial control team, providing management support, working directly with the controller
- Making sure all procedures and finance owned policies are being adhered too.
- Developing and improving financial control processes
- Monitoring monthly calculations along with month-end processes
- Balance sheet reconciliations
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Part-qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Excellent academics from a top tier university, minimum 2.1
- One year's experience working within a Financial Control or Risk Management Team
- Knowledgeable about accounting and business issues.
- Great communicator - outgoing, assertive with strong gravitas to influence stakeholders
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please apply to this advert or reach out to Laura Avery at Twenty Financial Services.