Associate Director - Trade Lifecycle Java Developer - Financial Services - London - £90,000
A Tier 1 Investment Banking Client is looking for a Trade Lifecycle Java Developer at an Associate Director level. This is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of change at a company leading innovation in the finance industry.
- Iterate existing Trade and Instrument Lifecycle Management and Securitization platforms towards a strategic target state focusing on STP execution.
- Collaborate with front-office quants, traders and middle-office teams to define, develop and support the operation of the platform.
- Interact with globally dispersed teams, operating across several markets and global financial hubs.
- Build out the platform using core technology: Java 8, Oracle, Linux, Maven, Kafka, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Methods, OO Design & principles.
- Prioritise stability and scalability of the solution, while working in a fast paced environment.
- Strong Java development skills.
- Experience implementing Trade/Instrument booking & lifecycle processes (resulting in early redemption, expiry or coupon payments).
- Familiarity with Structured Derivative products (i.e. products with a non-linear pay-off - across Equities or Fixed Income asset classes).
- Excellent problem solving skills, and an ability to quickly pick up new concepts.
- Experience working with business-process/workflow solutions is desirable.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Trade Lifecycle Java Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.