A leading, global Asset Manager are looking to hire a Financial Business Partner to support their front office function. You’ll be assisting the director within the firm’s investment function in liaising with business leaders to provide high level financial insight, advice and to offer influence on strategy.
- Coordinating and liaising with the Head of Product
- Provide insight to support decision making and strategy within the products team by providing forecasts to the Head of Product
- Help to deliver budgeting and forecasting analysis
- Support and guide stakeholders in the completion of business opportunity appraisals.
- Assist in maintenance and development of a sound financial environment through guidance and challenging of existing stakeholder ideas
- Prepare and present business cases to stakeholders
- Individuals must be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to present financial analysis to non-finance stakeholders
- Have strong, proven modelling skills
- Experience in Business Partnering or FP&A on the revenue side of an Asset Management firm