Why Join Twenty?
We are currently looking for entry level/ recent graduates to join Twenty Group as an associate in our London Office and be a part of our fast growing success story across Europe.
Twenty are a technology driven provider of senior level staffing, consulting and executive search to clients who mirror our belief in technology innovation. Businesses who are investing in their technology to disrupt, grow or transform.
We pride ourselves on being unique as we continue to disrupt and innovate within our industry by attacking status quo and doing things deliberately differently through our data first strategy. We invest heavily in our front-to-back technology, ensuring it is cutting-edge and drives performance. Our intention is to partner with clients of the exact same mindset, who are disruptive, innovative, want to be different and who are also investing heavily in their technology to pioneer products and services within their industry.
We push ourselves every day to achieve success for our clients through our quality, our impact and our persistence. We obsess over product, not price. Our product covers our expertise, advice, people, service delivery and support.
As an associate you will be inducted into our business training programme and introduced to all areas of our business. We will assess you whilst training and ensure you are aligned to the most relevant and fit for purpose business to begin your Twenty career journey – which will be in either our Staffing, Search or our Consultancy Services teams. We will take care in the process of ensuring your team alignment is exactly right for your skills and potential in the industry, recognising the nuances each houses in its demands and expectations.
What will you be doing
- You will begin in our academy which will teach you the essential tools to become a high performing consultant alongside giving you exposure across our established CTO, CIO and CFO teams
- We will assign you into a dedicated skill vertical alongside a business area that best fits your skill set and gives the best possible potential for success
- Once in your designated team you will continue to be nurtured and trained rigorously throughout your first 18 months in preparation for the high-profile community of clients, consultants and candidates we work with
- We will train you to develop client relationships and how to interact with a community of clients to understand their business challenges and how to partner with them to define a solution
- You’ll be responsible for building a network in your given field and support the process of placing people into our client base - sourcing candidates by building strong searching techniques via a range of different platforms
- You will become an expert advisor. We will help you gain an expert level of subject matter knowledge within your market, and encourage you to proactively share insight, intel and use your knowledge to strengthen your relationships with your network
- A reflection of our core values in your level of ambition, honesty and respect for diversity
- A recent graduate or experienced in high performing sales environment
- Inquisitive, curious and commercially astute
- Excited by technology and the role data can play in forging the success of organisations and industry
- Energetic, enthusiastic and able to deliver impeccable customer service
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to quickly build rapport
- Excellent verbal and written skills
If you are an ambitious individual and would like to be part of a continuing success story please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leanne on 0203 189 4331