A world class financial services organisation are looking for an Assistant Billing Manager. You will be supporting the Contract to Cash processes as a subject matter expert, covering the end to end process, working with key stakeholders across the group.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the contract to cash process for the group
- Simplifying and standardising processes, ensuring queries are quickly resolved.
- Updating and maintaining all documentation around process and training
- Liaise with credit control where invoice queries exist
- Monitor and support the set-up of new revenue contracts
- Offshore team liaison, ensuring optimum capacity usage and a key point of contact
- Welcoming technology, delivering training and supporting internal initiatives and change
- support ad-hoc queries from the wider finance team and the business
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Oracle systems experience
- Used to working in a large, matrix environment
- Self sufficient and able to work autonomously
- Ability to create enhancements and efficiencies within processes
- A people person, energetic and leads by example
- Used to high volume, annual and monthly billing
- Strong IT skills, including microsoft office
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please apply to this advert or reach out to Hannah Alderson at Twenty Financial Services.