A leading brokerage firm, part of one of the largest agricultural providers is currently seeking an Assistant Accountant to work in their office in Central London for an initial six-month contract.
Overall, the role will involve:
To support to the finance department with general queries within the team. This also includes preparation of management accounts and all other financial reports.
- Owning the management accounts preparation, including commissions, rebates and incentives
- Work closely with the Client Relationship team to understand and assist with the preparation of profit centre figures
- Assist with regulatory reporting (both CASS and COREP) on a daily and monthly basis
- Reconciliations of monthly balance sheet accounts and own the purchase ledger
- Full or partially qualified (AAT and ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- 3-4 years experience in financial services sector, ideally in a brokerage firm
- Excellent Excel proficiency
- Available at short notice (max 1 week notice period)
This is a six-month contract with high likelihood of extension due to the success of the business and their ongoing growth.
If the above sounds like you, and you are interested to find out more, please reach out to Shahena Khan at Twenty Financial Services.