Role & Company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for two (Perm & 6 Months FTC) motivated and hardworking Asset Servicing analyst to join a leading Investment Bank based in London. The candidate will be responsible for processing corporate actions events for the Global Fixed Income Team.
Key functions include forecasting, calculations and payment distributions across Euroclear, Clearstream and CREST.
- Processing of both mandatory and voluntary corporate action functions related to Fixed Income securities
- Forecasting, calculation and payment of all coupons and redemptions via SWIFT and or Euclid Cash
- Performing daily depot and nostro break resolution for corporate action events
- Cross train on roles within the London Fixed Income Operations team including Euroclear and Domestic settlements
- Dividends/coupons experience is essential
- Thorough understanding of the trade lifecycle and end-to-end processing
- Experience working in an Operations role within Fixed Income
- Knowledge of the various systems used by the business (e.g. Calypso, Euclid, Creation Online etc) or similar platforms
- Asset Servicing/Corporate actions experience is desirable
If this role is of interest, please send me an updated CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.