Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a London based Asset Manager who are looking to hire into their Income and Withholding Tax function.
- Manage withholding tax services, working closely with custodians to ensure best withholding tax rates for clients.
- To take receipt of market dividend data and ensure that via a reconciliation process, accurate information on future dividend data across all markets is uploaded onto the system.
- Process income payments within one day of receipt
- Update unallocated income records where income cash receipts cannot be applied to outstanding entitlements
- Identify improvements to current processes
- Support the wider Asset Services and Income team
- Experience in Asset Services or Income
- Knowledge of Withholding Tax and Dividends
If you are interested in discussing in more details, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment