One of my Asset Management clients is building a permanent regulatory change team to support the business through a large programme of change due to the regulatory requirements coming from the FCA. As a result they are looking for a number of experienced Project Manager/Business Analyst to help support a variety of change projects.
- Operating Model design
- Brexit - legal and structural changes
- Improvements to reporting and business processes
- Other regulatory initiatives such as GDPR, EMIR, Solvency II and AIFMD reporting, PRIIPs and associated cost disclosure reporting
The client is needs someone who has delivered front to back business and technical change for asset management firms and have some experience delivering regulatory change projects. You will need to have a strong structured approach to delivering projects and good rapport building skills to gain buy in from the business. You will be supported by the compliance team to review and analyse regulatory requirements but it is essential that you feel comfortable analysing regulatory documentation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have experience with the following:
- Strong Asset Management background - this is essential
- Worked as a Project Manager and Business Analyst
- Reviewed regulatory documentation or interested in getting involved in regulatory projects
- Ability to work compliance teams and SME's
- Documented gaps in processes able to analyse current state against requirements
- Able to facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Stakeholder Management & Communications Planning
- Able to elicit requirements using various techniques and produce business process descriptions, use cases and workflow analysis