Application Support- Finance - London
£250-325 per day
Technical Skills: Unix, Networks, SQL, FIX, Client onboarding & Problem solving.
Role: Provide functional support to clients during the onboarding process.
Company: Working for a global financial organisation.
- Provide functional and technical support to customers during onboarding process.
- Experience with different types of vendor's
- Work with Technical Account Manager's and assist client onboarding
- Liaise with business areas to ensure efficiency of technical IT business domains
- Develop good client relationships
- Adhere to all policies and procedures within the team
- A good understanding of Equities and Derivatives
- Confident team player
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Unix and Networking
- Proven customer service skills
- Previous financial service experience
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.