A Tier 1 global bank offering services and products in retail, investment and corporate banking in over 30 countries. Delivering for a range of clients from corporate to governmental they are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their Business Technology Department.
This role will be responsible for ensuring the availability, stability and continuous improvement of the most up to date application tools whilst also being responsible quick response to problems and escalation of user queries.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to deliver product direction
- Feedback to the tooling support teams
- Collaborate with incident teams to embed tooling into processes
- Work with application leads and stakeholders to encourage improvement across tooling
- Identify key success factors within multiple business areas
- Understanding of monitoring and automation tools;
- Application Performance Monitoring (APM)
- End User Monitoring (EUM)
- Runbook automation
- Log analytics
- Experience within Linux, Windows, AIX
- Application frameworks (JVM, .Net)
- Previous experience within Middleware Technologies (WAS, JBoss, Tomcat)
- Cloud and container technologies
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please gets in touch.