A Tier 1 global bank offering services and products in retail, investment and corporate banking in over 30 countries. Delivering for a range of clients from corporate to governmental they are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their Financial Crime Transformation Department.
This role works primarily on Financial and Business Intelligence Applications where you will be required to help enhance BAU operation and BI applications.
- Analysis of the departments related data and processes
- React quickly to live errors and resolve them
- Analyse and identify root causes for failures in BI applications
- Have the ability to identify and resolve data loading scripts and links
- Creation and supporting of business reports
- Do the handover of software into BAU operation
- As part of change processes apply data integration
- Ability to build strong relationships with peers, internal and external stakeholders
- SQL and RBDMS knowledge
- Conversant with UNIX commands for deployment and automation
- Working knowledge of JAVA based application related technologies.
- Knowledge of at least two webservers (ideally IBM Web Sphere, Glassfish or Apache Tomcat
- Experience with scheduling tools such as Autosys and Control-M
- Prior exposure to scripting languages (ideally Perl, Shell or Python)
- Fully versed with ITIL methodologies
What's in it for you?
This role gives the opportunity to join a market leading financial services organisation and be involved in working with a growing Financial Crime Transformation Department.