Application Support Analyst - Financial Services - London - £60,000
A market leading Asset Management firm are looking for an Application Support Analyst to provide quality IT service delivery to all internal users and external clients. You will be joining one of the best Asset Management firm in the UK who are driving to become better and better. This opportunity presents you with not only the chance to work with a Global Leader but the opportunity to progress and develop your career in the Technology space. People who have worked in this team in the past are now some of the Senior IT Managers within the business.
As the role holder you will manage day to day application support for all 18 business critical applications as well as driving change requests and supporting project managers with application upgrades and transformational change projects.
- Application support of all core production applications to all global offices dealing with front office, back office teams on a daily basis.
- Covering production services and UAT support for both, in-house developed, and vendor applications.
- Take ownership of incoming incidents and requests through the service management system, keeping customers and management up to date with the status of outstanding items.
- Reducing the operational support issues.
- Stopping application issues from arising and re-occurring by collaborating with the infrastructure and development team conducting root cause analysis and problem closure.
- Monitoring and alerting of critical business processes.
- Ensuring that unresolved incidents are escalated effectively to the wider IT team.
- Management critical batch processes.
- Contributing in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity tests and documentation.
- Experience in the Asset Management industry is an absolute must.
- Experience supporting Asset Management Vendor applications such as Charles River, Thinkfolio, Simcorp Dimension etc.
- FIX Setup and Configurations.
- Familiarity working with Brokers as a client.
- Experience with working with Service Now.
- Active Batch or similar batch management systems.
- Strong SQL skills - knowledge of T-SQL and SQL database systems.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Application Support Analyst looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.