Application Support Analyst - Financial Services - £400
A Global Financial Organisation are looking to hire an Application Support Analyst to work within their Trading Application Support team.
This aim of this role is to provide 2nd line application support to prevent and resolve issues that may impact the organisations services.
- Provide 2nd line technical support and risk assessment
- Perform operational responsibilities including system monitoring and deploying releases
- Manage the implementation of change without impacting the continuation of service
- Working collaboratively with other IT teams across the rest of organisation
- Identify operational risks and provide short term and long term resolutions
- Experience in Linux operating systems
- Strong BASH scripting knowledge
- Oracle SQL experience
- Application knowledge and experience gained within a mission critical support environment
- Educated and holding a degree level qualification (preferably in an IT discipline)
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4331. Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.