A world renowned and highly regarded Financial Institution is seeking a Manager for their Application Support team.
Lead and manage a global team of Application Support Engineers who provide reference data for their trading systems.
- Provide vision and direction to the engineers across the international support team
- Team management: demand management, maintaining a shift and on-call rota, regular one to ones, team meetings, annual appraisals
- Develop a continual culture of resilience, simplification and continuous improvement along with inputting architectural design
- Act as operational SME for the product while also gaining a strong understanding of the underlying infrastructure and operations toolset
- Drive the team to fully automate operational processes
- Support development changes, providing accurate estimates for time and capital costs, attending project meetings and analysing impact for proposed project work and meeting deadlines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an Application Support, DevOps or SRE team
- Proven people management experience
- Thorough knowledge of incident/problem/change processes
- Ability to partner with business and technology stakeholders
- Hands on experience of automation
- Highly experienced with Windows/Powershell
- Linux/BASH understanding and experience
- Use of CICD tooling such as GIT/Ansible/Jenkins/Nexus
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment Group.