Apex Developer – Investment Bank – London
Key Details: Contract, up to 700 p/d, Inside IR35
Key Skills: Apex toolkit API experience, C++
The company is one of the worlds leading investment banks, they are looking at further developing an intricate and interesting Apex project. You will be operating within one of the trading teams to provide core tech solutions for crucial business issues surrounding Apex, whilst maintaining the highest quality coding.
The Apex project will require excellent stakeholder management skills, as well as the opportunity to work within a dynamic team. This is a brilliant opportunity for those Apex developers that really want to implement their skills and techniques on an Apex platform that is part of a global investment bank.
- Be responsible for delivery of Apex project upgrades to the highest standard
- Stakeholder relationship management, to design solutions for business functionality and production
- Work closely with Apex BAU teams to ensure code reviews are successful
- Experience working on Fixed Income Desks within an Investment Bank
- Exposure to wider trading platforms, preferably, Apex
- Strong C++ skills
- Apex Toolkit API experience
- Apex Loanet Interface (desired)
- Competent in at least one - Shell Scripting / Python / Perl / Java (desired)
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this exciting opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Tom Willis at Twenty Group.