This Brokerage is a leading Forex and CFD margin trading provider and has offices worldwide to serve a global client base of investors. There is a small Compliance team, allowing you to gain great exposure to a number of matters within Compliance and Financial Crime. You will report directly to the Head of Compliance and help assist the business to remain compliant with the FCA and company regulations.
This a broad role where you will be responsible for assisting the Head of Compliance on a number of Core Compliance and Financial Crime duties.
Your responsibilities will specifically include:
- Monitoring and approving the on-boarding of all clients
- Interpreting and analysing KYC data to accurately risk access new and existing clients, making sound judgement calls in terms of escalation and risk mitigation
- Assisting with drafting and maintaining compliance policies and procedures as required
- Assisting with Compliance Monitoring, maintaining Compliance registers and Financial promotions review and approvals
- Reviewing requirements to ensure AML/KYC requirements are in place
- Complaints handling
- Participation in ad hoc and project work as required.
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Experience in a Compliance or AML role within a regulated financial services firm for at least 2 years is essential
- A relevant degree would be beneficial
- Someone with a keen interest in Compliance
- Experience of producing policies and procedures would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure and use your initiative
- Preferably speak a second language such as Spanish or and Eastern European Language
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes, Financial Crime Compliance Recruitment Consultant at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.