This Top Tier Bank is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, with a strong presence in Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Private Banking. This role sits within the Security Services arm part of the Custodian Business. Despite its size, the Financial Crime function has held on to its excellent culture, having built up a robust function due to strong endorsement from senior leadership. Given the investment being made into the Financial Crime department you will gain unrivalled exposure to complex regulatory matters, offering you strong professional development opportunities.
This a broad and dynamic role where you will be responsible for supporting and interacting with senior stakeholders globally in the business as well as across regions to create common standards for Financial Crime to operate in.
Your responsibilities will specifically include:
- Provide support across Sanctions, AML and global financial crime risk management to meet legislative and regulatory requirements for Commercial Banking and Investment Banking businesses.
- Help develop, communicate and implement strategy, standards, controls, global systems and policies that ensure that business exposure to financial crime and AML Risk is managed globally.
- Stay at the forefront of key AML regulatory changes to ensure proactive communication with business and to assist the development of appropriate policy and framework to manage the changes for the business.
- Help create a framework for the effective risk-based monitoring of the implementation of Financial Crime policies and controls across the business.
- Provide advice and support on Financial Crime matters to senior management and the Global Financial Crime Team.
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Previous experience within the financial services industry within a Financial Crime and AML role
- A broad understanding of Financial Crime, AML and Sanctions regulations is essential
- Experience and understanding around Correspondent Banking is ideal
- Proven stakeholder management skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.