THE INVESTMENT MANAGER
Our Client, a Global Investment Manager based in Kent, has a strong reputation and enviable presence in its respected markets. The firm has maintained an excellent culture within Compliance & Financial Crime due to the level of experience and expertise across the senior management team. The role is broad and dynamic in scope, offering you excellent exposure across one of the market's leading investment teams.
This team is responsible for establishing the AML policies and standards, monitoring the implementation of those standards and providing advice and training on AML issues.
You will be responsible for a range of AML responsibilities specifically focusing on transaction monitoring but also including:
- Conduct transaction monitoring of internal systems
- Conducting AML surveillance
- Assisting with AML queries
- Performing Quality Assurance checks
- Implementing new standards for monitoring key AML controls
- Demonstrable experience of transaction monitoring in a UK regulated firm
- Financial Crime experience within asset management firm across a broad range of products is preferred
- Experience of AML and transaction monitoring is essential
- Experience with Joint Money Laundering Steering Group (JMLSG)
- Experience of conducting second line monitoring controls
- Experience of designing and implementing surveillance strategies
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Seaton-Potter at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.